Careers with The NRA Collaborative:
We are always on the look out for talented staff.
Looking for a career in architecture? We have offices in Brisbane, and Hong Kong producing high quality plans and renders for our top-tier clients. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, collaborating on some of Australia’s leading architectural projects then please email your CV and portfolio to info(at)nracolab.com.
Architect CAD Technician
nra co-lab is a multi-award winning architectural, interior design and urban design practice with offices in Brisbane and Hong Kong.
An opportunity has arisen in our new Brisbane studio for a talented and motivated Architecture CAD Technician with strong technical and documentation skills with design flair to join our growing studio.
• A creative and collaborative team environment
• A career growth path
• A central CBD location with great river views
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Advanced proficiency in Revit/AutoCAD
• A working knowledge of BIM and Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Experience in documenting complex building projects
• A thorough knowledge of the NCC, relevant Australian Standards and a working knowledge of the Qld Planning Legislation
• A sound and demonstrable knowledge of contemporary detailing
• Good people skills & team participation/leadership
• A minimum 5 years Australian experience
• Excellent spoken English & communication skills
Salary package will be negotiated commensurate with the level of your experience.
Please submit a detailed CV and portfolio of your work if you fit the above description.