Careers with The NRA Collaborative:
We are always on the look out for talented staff.
Looking for a career in architecture? We have offices in Brisbane, and Hong Kong producing high quality plans and renders for our top-tier clients. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, collaborating on some of Australia’s leading architectural projects then please email your CV and portfolio to careers (at)nracolab.com.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Interior Designer to join interior team in our Brisbane office to be involved in design and documentation for our projects, predominately in hotels and commercial offices. As we work across a wide range of design disciplines, you will be responsible for designing leading edge, memorable and functional interior spaces for our major projects in the business including space planning, furniture selection, colour schemes, hardware and light fixtures, carpet etc.
• Interior Design of high end residential, leisure and commercial environments, including hotels, bars, restaurants and office and conference facilities.
• Tertiary Accreditation in Interior Design (not decoration)
• Proven Australian experience (5 – 10 years) in interior design especially for activity based work space planning for hotels and apartments.
• Ability to convincingly sketch ideas.
• Proven documentation ability, especially with highly detailed bespoke interiors.
• Proficiency in Revit, Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite – essential
• Experience in FF&E selection and procurement.
• Working rights to reside and work in Australia
• Based in Brisbane.
• Proficient in English.
You will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and have a passion for interior design, space planning and architecture, be able to work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet client deadlines and the demands of this client driven industry.
Send us a
(1) brilliant letter to careers (at) nracolab.com
(2) an awesome CV
(3) your portfolio (dropbox link) or keep it under 10mb
Architect CAD Technician
nra co-lab is a multi-award winning architectural, interior design and urban design practice with offices in Brisbane and Hong Kong.
An opportunity has arisen in our new Brisbane studio for a talented and motivated Architecture CAD Technician with strong technical and documentation skills with design flair to join our growing studio.
• A creative and collaborative team environment
• A career growth path
• A central CBD location with great river views
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Advanced proficiency in Revit/AutoCAD
• A working knowledge of BIM and Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Experience in documenting complex building projects
• A thorough knowledge of the NCC, relevant Australian Standards and a working knowledge of the Qld Planning Legislation
• A sound and demonstrable knowledge of contemporary detailing
• Good people skills & team participation/leadership
• A minimum 5 years Australian experience
• Excellent spoken English & communication skills
Salary package will be negotiated commensurate with the level of your experience.
Please submit a detailed CV and portfolio of your work if you fit the above description.