The NRA Collaborative is always on the look out for talented staff.
We have offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Hong Kong producing high quality plans and renders for our top-tier clients. Our offices are fun, innovative, educational and we always put our clients first. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, collaborating on some of Australia’s leading architectural projects then please email your CV and portfolio to info(at)nracolab.com.
We are on a talent search for an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Principals of an award-winning architectural firm in OneOneOne Eagle St, in the Brisbane CBD.
You will be required to lead the administration duties, and bring a positive, enthusiastic attitude to the team. You will possess strong problem solving skills, have good client communication skills and offer high levels of computer literacy and be able to type quickly and accurately. You will offer high levels of written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work autonomously as well as with other members in our team.
- Typing and composing documents and emails
- Organisation of appointments, travel arrangements and events
- Organisation and filing of documents and emails
- Office administration and reception duties
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years PA experience
- Be able to type quickly and accurately (min 80wpm)
- Highly competent in English (writing and speaking)
- Bring a positive attitude to your work and the work of others
- Capacity to work under pressure and to multiple concurrent deadlines
Please email your resume to info[at]nracolab.com
Architects & Technicians
We are looking for talented architects and CAD technicians with a minimum of 5 years experience who have strong creativity skills; and cutting edge and innovative design flair to join our Brisbane team. This is a unique opportunity to join a creative and collaborative team and work for an award winning Architecture firm.
- Work on a diversity of project types and get involved in all stages of a project, from client briefing, concept design to project delivery.
- Provide support to principals on larger high profile projects.
- Assist the principals in the day to day operations of the nra-co-lab office.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years local postgraduate experience in Australia in a similar role.
- Registered architect or eligible for QLD Board registration.
- Advanced proficiency in BIM/Revit/AutoCAD – required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite experience – preferred.
- Proven technical, CAD and graphic skills.
- Experience in producing high quality 3D computer sketch-up rendering/graphics (using Revit, Studio max, Rhino, V-ray) – preferred.
- Experience in designing & documenting complex building projects.
- Working knowledge of the NCC, relevant Australian Standards and a working knowledge of the NSW Planning Legislation.
- Excellent people skills, self-driven and able to use initiative.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
You will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and have a passion for architecture and design, be able to work in a fast pace environment in order to meet client deadlines and the demands of this client driven industry.
Please email your resume and portfolio to info[at]nracolab.com